Summer Flicks to Consider

This summer will be a time full of great movie releases. With your typical action movies, like “Mission Impossible–Fallout” to the classic Pixar movies, like ‘The Incredibles 2’, you might want to spend your whole summer in your local movie theater, instead of sitting by the pool or traveling.
Movies that come out in the summer typically tend to be the best of the year, considering most people have more free time.
June is jam-packed with fresh, new movies that will bring in an array of people. The month starts out with both “Ocean’s 8” and “Hereditary” coming out on the 8th.
“Ocean’s 8” is supposed to be a great movie because of the actors and actresses that are featured. Some of the featured actresses are Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna, and Mindy Kaling—a wide range of fan favorites.
“Hereditary” is a horror movie that is supposed to be the scariest release of the year. It is about a grandma and how her granddaughter inherited a bad thing from her.
Only one week later, on June 15, “Incredibles 2” is expected to drop. This has been one of the most anticipated movies of the year, since “The Incredibles” came out in 2004. People of all ages are excited to see the sequel to the hilarious movie everyone has watched and re-watched for the past 14 years.
Some late-summer releases include “Eighth Grade,” a coming of age movie featuring Elsie Fisher (who voiced Agnes in “Despicable Me”), and another “Mission: Impossible” movie titled “Mission: Impossible — Fallout.”
It can be said without a doubt that this summer will be a great time to hit the theatres, whether it is to see a sequel to one of your favorite childhood movies, such as “The Incredibles” or a scary movie, like “Hereditary.” If there is a rainy day or some time to kill before a shift at work, be sure to go see these highly anticipated films.